At the Vesta Group of Companies, we not only build homes, we also live and work in these same communities in which we build. As such, we are committed to the health, safety and well-being of all members of these communities.
As The Vesta Group of Companies responds to COVID 19, the health and safety of everyone is our top priority.
We have taken several precautionary measures to ensure our sales centres and showhomes are safe. We have put in place the following:
- All showings are by appointment only and are limited to two family-unit members at a time. If children must join out of necessity, they may attend in addition to the two-unit members. Precautions such as social distancing, masking and sanitizing MUST be taken.
- Only one private viewing at a time, cleaning and sanitizing of all hard surfaces has been increased.
- Hand sanitizer and washing stations will be made available
- Increased regularly scheduled cleanings of the sales centres and show homes are now in place
- Masks are now mandatory. Temperature checks and screening will be required prior to entering our sales centres, showhomes or offices.
It is a complicated situation, and The Vesta Group of Companies will continue to monitor the situation closely and will provide updates as they become available. We hope you and your families stay healthy, and we appreciate your support in keeping our community safe during these exceptional times.
The Vesta Team